To Our Valued Customers, An Update Regarding The Coronavirus COVID-19Eagle Bank|April 6, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
Eagle Bank wants you to know that we are here for you. Eagle Bank is proud to have been serving our customers for over 100 years, and we look forward to continuing to serve and support you through these challenging times. You are our number one priority and we realize you may have ongoing concerns regarding the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to maintain the health and safety of our employees and you. We are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and adapting as new information becomes available.
In this new age of social distancing, we want to remind you of our unique banking opportunities that make it easier than ever for you to bank from anywhere. Here are some ways in which you can conduct your banking transactions:
- Our drive-through’s at all of our locations are open during normal business hours
- Call your local branch to schedule an appointment or call (501) 362-5821 (Heber Springs) or (501) 223-2000 (Little Rock)
- Our ATM’s are open 24 hours a day at each of our branch locations
- Online Banking – click here to sign up eaglebank.com/eagle-bank-online https://gateway.fundsxpress.com/SZEBTCLA/disclosures.htm;
- Mobile Banking/Mobile Deposit – download our app for Apple or Android by searching ”Eagle Bank & Trust”, then contact us once downloaded (501) 362-5821 to set up Mobile Deposit; and,
- For Telephone Banking Services, please call (888) 453-8111.
If you have any questions or need assistance with any of these services please contact us through our website (www.eaglebank.com) in the “Contact Us” section or by calling (501) 362-5821.
We understand your concern in this time of uncertainty, but we want to assure you that one thing you can always count on is the safety of your money at Eagle Bank. Times of uncertainty is exactly when you need the certainty and dependability of Eagle Bank. We are working diligently to ensure we showcase the same great service to all our customers, as we have for the last 100 years.
For additional information and updates about Coronavirus COVID-19, please go to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov/COVID-19 or www.healthy.arkansas.gov.
As always, we truly appreciate your business.
President and CEOMore News